BLUEBERRY 420 AUTO-FEM
BlueBerry 420 is a Blueberry flavored hybrid. This strain finds its heritage in old-school berry genetics which was first introduced to us by our rainbow warrior friends, Jack and Mariska, whom in there turn got it from an old hippy grower down in Goa, India.
Blueberry 420 auto fem strain is another blue beauty! Why should you choose to grow or buy this marijuana strain? The first thing that should move you to consider putting you money on 420 autoflower seeds is that blueberry 420 auto feminized seeds do not grow too tall. This is an important point especially for our friends who come from areas where growing or processing marijuana is considered a taboo.
RARE CANNABIS SEEDS
Blueberry 420 auto-fem is a rare gem of marijuana strain that tends to strike a balance between indica and sativa levels. In fact, the difference is meager. While Indica dominates with 60%, sativa follows closely with the remaining 40%.
Like Blue Dream Xtrm, Blueberry 420 strain features a THC level ranging from 20% to the highest of 30%. Flowering of the Blueberry 420 strain starts slightly early, at the eighth week, with the late plants starting to show their flowers at the ninth week.
As the name suggests, Blueberry 420 strain features a blueberry flavor. You can trace the genetics of this special marijuana strain all the way to Goa, India. Back then, Mariska and Jack, our ‘rainbow warrior’ friends decides to introduce this strain. In those days, not many people appreciated the use of 420 autoflower seeds thus; the strain remained unknown to many for several days.
When growing Blueberry 420 auto feminized seeds, expect them to attain different heights and give you different results depending on where you decide to plant the seeds. For instance, when you plant Blueberry 420 auto-fem, indoors, the mature plant will hit some 70 centimeters tall. At the time of harvesting, you are likely to get 500 grams from an area not more than a meter square.
Expect a slight difference when you cultivate this strain outdoors. Our Blueberry 420 auto seems to do better when cultivated outdoors. Assuming nothing strange happens to the weather at the time you plant your crops, a mature blueberry 420 plant will stand up to 90 centimeters tall.
HARVESTING A CANNABIS GEM
At the time of harvesting, you will be happy with some 650 grams, an equivalent of 17.6 ounces for every square meter.
Like most marijuana strains in our seed shop, you do not expect growing of this strain to be smooth or hard. There would be a few challenges whether you are growing it indoors or outdoors. However, there is nothing much to worry about.
Blueberry 420 is delicate with a sweet taste that is mixed with the fruity aroma. For many years we have sold this and several other Kush seeds, thus we say without fear or favor that you will not go wrong with this strain.
It is easy to grow and tend the plant because you will be enjoying its natural aroma as well as the unmistakable color.
TRY BLUE STRAINS
Would you like to try this strain? Our team will be glad to help you make a good choice of the seeds. Besides, our customer care service is available around the clock to answer your questions regarding any of our products. It’s our obligation to serve you.
10 SEEDS, 20 SEEDS, 5 SEEDS
Up to 21%
Up to 650 grams / 22.9 ounces per sq meter
Up to 90 cm / 35.4 inch
|Flowering Time Indoor||
8 – 9 weeks